ob欧宝娱乐app的专业学习平台 优质的内容和资源 结合 powerful coaching, mentoring, and 协作 experiences -都集中在一个地方.
PLP is a robust educator social networking and collaboration platform offering on-demand, 高质量的资源, 社区创建和共享内容, 虚拟实践社区, 论坛分享观察和反馈, 地区教职员的课程创作工具, 指导支持工具, and tools to create individualized learning plans.
PLP provides on-demand access to curated and user-contributed professional learning resources.
- Course Authoring Tool for district created courses
- Community-uploaded resources, videos, lessons, and documents
- Ability to integrate with district content repositories and 3rd party platforms
PLP将教师与教练联系起来, 导师, and experts in a 协作 and supportive learning environment.
- Coach dashboard provides quick access to all key coaching information
- Coaches and teachers can set goals aligned to district and 学校 goals
- Assessments and observations help to personalize the learning experience
- Teachers and coaches have virtual collaboration space to 共享资源, 为课堂视频或课程做注解, 参与网络和第三方平台
PLP connects your entire staff in a supportive informal learning environment, 与组, 闲谈，聊天, 虚拟会议, 与专家和同行建立联系.
- 同步协作 tools connect your staff through instant messaging, 虚拟会议包括桌面共享, 白色登机, 和视频
- 虚拟实践社区 enable groups to engage in discussions, 共享资源, 安排在线会议
- 社交网络 allows users to connect with experts and peers and 3rd party platforms
PLP helps teachers develop professional learning plans to establish short and long term plans for professional learning and implementation of newly acquired skills, 对齐到个人, 学校, 和地区的目标.
- Goal setting based on learning needs aligned to personal, 学校, and district priorities
- Collaboration and tracking tools help coaches support and monitor active leaning plans
- Badges encourage the completion of activities and tasks, 激励教师实现他们的目标
- Includes self-assessments and allows import of other measures, 可配置的自定义学习框架
PLP supports district and departmental PD needs and programs with Course Authoring Tools that enable you to create, 发布, and manage online courses delivered in the eClassroom.
- Simple and effective online course creation and 发布ing tools
- Create 徽章 or approve PD modules for certification of completed work
- Workflow includes authoring, editing, sharing, and approval
PLP reporting provides role-based information that helps district and 学校-based leaders monitor and track information about course performance, 用户活动, 资源使用情况, 学习计划完成, 培训活动, 徽章, 和凭证了.
- Access trends and popular resources across the district
- Access course progress, performance, and credits earned
我们的 partners are some of our nation’s leading education organizations, universities and 发布ers. Their expertise makes each of them the premiere experts in their space.
你们是 a leader in providing research-based professional development programs for K-12 education. We offer educators and 学校 leaders an innovative approach to professional learning that enables districts to scale best practices with fidelity across 学校s. 我们的 innovative online learning platform and courses provide teachers access to high-quality content and engaging learning experiences. Teachers learn directly from experts in their fields with support from virtual coaches and a community of their peers - all without having to leave their classrooms.
凭借我们的创新平台, districts can deliver professional learning at scale and provide teachers with access to content with more depth, 方便, 订婚, 和更好的结果. 我们的 instructional design model provides content that is focused, 持续的, 协作, and supported by coaching with opportunities for feedback and reflection. Courses include videos of authentic classroom practice, 深度访谈, 以及ob欧宝娱乐app领导人的评论. Personal coaches provide feedback and facilitate peer collaboration to exchange classroom experiences. The online format enables teachers to extend their learning beyond the course with access to learning materials, 补充的资源, and a peer community for ongoing collaboration and support. 作为一个结果, districts see high completion rates and recognize valuable returns on their investment in professional development resources.
Washington State Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) - Cultural and Linguistic Competency Training Program
超过1.100万名学生, the OSPI is charged with providing an equitable education to a student body that is nearly evenly split between white and non-white students. However, almost 90% of the State’s roughly 64,000 teachers are white. Increasing the cultural and linguistic competency of educators across 学校s in Washington will help bridge the racial and ethnic gaps between students and teachers and create more equitable opportunities for student success.